Friday, September 30, 2016

Reflection of high school so far...

As of this point in time, I am about 1/8 through my freshman school year. I learned a lot in high school. So far, the best thing about high school is the freedom that I have. For instance, during my lunch period, nor,ally if I were in middle school I would have to stay in the cafeteria everyday and bring my own lunch from home. In high school, I could do whatever I want during my free period. I can go out to Pirendello's , or Village Pizza, I can stay in the library the whole period and study, or I can stay in the cafeteria. The decision is up to me. It makes me feel more grown up and independent. Also, if a teacher for a specific class that I have doesn't show up after 5 minutes after the second bell rings, I have a free period. That's awesome! However, the worst thing about high school so far is the workload. For me, I am in all honors classes so I get SOOOO much work. On top of that, the material and curriculum is also more challenging. To make things even worse, I play a fall sport, tennis, and most days I don't even get home until 7:00 pm!!!!! I get home and I have so much work to do and such little time to do it. I know eventually I will adapt to the workload but for now, that's the worst part of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment